Shandong Jiulong automatic turntable four-station blister sealing machine uses frictional heat generated on the contact surface of two workpieces to be welded to melt the plastic. The heat energy comes from the reciprocating movement of a workpiece on another surface with a certain displacement or amplitude under a certain pressure. Once the desired degree of heat bonding is reached, the vibration will stop, and at the same time there will still be a certain amount of pressure applied to the two workpieces to cool and solidify the just heat-sealed part, thereby forming a tight bond. According to the size of the workpiece, choose different current output and power-on time, and then complete the heat-sealing packaging industrial machine under the condition of cooling and pressure.
It is widely used in product packaging in various industries. Mainly used for heat-sealing packaging of blister shells and paper cards, suitable for blister sealing packaging of various exquisite toys, stationery, batteries, food, daily necessities, and small tools to make the packaged items moisture-proof, crystal clear, beautiful, and improve Product grade.
Output high frequency power (large) 18000VA
Tube model T use power three-phase 380VAC, 50HZ
Oscillation frequency 27.12MHZ, welding time
Upper electrode template area 350×450 (mm2)
The upper and lower electrodes are separated by 220mm, and the upper mold movable distance is 150mm
Use air pressure 5~8Kg/cm2
Large welding current 2.5A net weight 1200Kg
1. Scope of application
This machine is specially used for PVC cardboard, paper card or double blister welding or plastic box creasing.
2. Basic working principle: This machine is a medium and high frequency equipment, and the high frequency electromagnetic field is generated by the electronic tube self-excited oscillator. The object to be processed is pressed between the upper and lower electrodes with high-frequency electromagnetic fields, and its internal molecules are excited and move at a high speed to rub against each other to generate heat and melt, achieving the purpose of welding under the pressure of the mold. Adopt gas system to cooperate with special mould.
2. Performance and characteristics:
A. Simple operation, PLC control, touch screen display, very precise parameter adjustment, and display fault prompts.
B. The four-station precision cam divider is adopted to ensure stable and accurate production. The manipulator is equipped with 4 suction cups, which can make 4-8 products at the same time, which is fast and efficient.
C. All-steel structure design, the body is solid and reliable, can install cylinders above 10-16cm, the frame is not deformed, and the balance is stable.
Advantages of equipment supporting robot:
1. The machine rotates automatically, reducing the artificial factors in production and greatly improving work efficiency!
2. Only one person is required to unload the material, the four stations allow longer unloading time, and the rotation and material picking are automatically completed, which improves the production speed and saves labor!
3. The manipulator takes the material smoothly and smoothly to avoid the displacement caused by manual material removal!
4. The size of the pressure plate is larger, the pressure is stronger, and the standard product is beautiful!
5. Stable performance, continuous work, improve enterprise competitiveness!
D. The design of this equipment is updated and its perfect performance meets the needs of modern enterprise scale production.
1. Strong output and high performance. The use of a low-loss coaxial oscillator and a specially designed co-tuner make the output stronger, reduce the bottom welding time and improve production efficiency.
2, supercharging mechanism. Using high-quality pneumatic cylinder, strong and stable output, easy to process difficult products.
3. Automatic electric turntable center mechanism. Reasonable design, stable operation, accurate positioning and high quality.
4. Highly sensitive spark suppressor. This machine adopts a newly designed and technologically advanced electronic circuit spark suppressor, which has high sensitivity, stability and reliability, and reduces the damage caused by ignition of molds, materials, and insulating materials.
5. Safety protection device. This machine is equipped with over-voltage and over-current protection devices, which can automatically cut off the power supply or stop the machine when abnormal, so as to protect the oscillating tube and other valuable parts from damage.
6. ??Low loss, effective and low noise. Fast speed, no impact, no noise, low energy consumption and easy maintenance.
Five, machine installation
This machine should be used in a dry indoor environment with little dust and no corrosive gas. The power supply to the machine should be equipped with an air switch and a qualified ground wire to ensure safety.
1, install electron tube
A) Open the upper cover at the rear of the body.
B) Gently put the electron tube into the center of the resonance barrel, adjust the direction and fix it on the mounting base with screws.
C) Install the filament wire on the filament screw of the electron tube. When tightening the nut, you must use two suitable wrenches to hold the upper and lower nuts at the same time to prevent the ceramic body on the electron tube from being screwed and the electron tube is scrapped.
D) Fix the grid copper plate on the grid of the electron tube with screws, and do not loosen it.
2, install the power cord
The power cord of this machine is a 5-core cable, in which the "O" terminal and the longer wire is grounded, the "U" terminal and the longer is connected to the neutral wire, and the remaining three thick and short wires are connected to the live wire (phase sequence) . Note that it must be connected to a three-phase 380VAC, 60A air switch. To ensure personal safety, the ground wire must be connected reliably.
4, install air source
Use a 12mm plastic gas pipe to connect a suitable gas source to the gas regulating valve on the side of the machine.
VI. How to use (for mold adjustment, please refer to the attached machine adjustment mold instructions)
1. Connect the air source, turn on the air regulating valve knob beside the body, and adjust the air pressure to about 6 kg; pull out the lifting air pressure regulating valve knob on the control panel, and adjust the air pressure to 3-7KG/CM2, according to requirements Depending on the size of the mold, the mold has not been debugged well. After adjusting the air pressure, press the knob firmly.
2. Check the switch on the panel. The high cycle switch is placed in the "off" position, the manual/automatic selection switch is placed in the "manual" position, and the power switch is placed in the "off" position. Close the power inlet air switch and the main power switch under the machine, turn on the power switch on the panel, and hear the rotating sound of the fan in the machine body and observe that the power indicator light is on.
3. Adjust the thermostat knob on the control panel to set the required temperature and let the upper template preheat. Generally, it takes 15 minutes to preheat and remove the moisture in the template before starting to operate the machine. If there is a lot of moisture in the template, the heating element will leak more, and sparks will malfunction when operating the machine.
4. Press the red upward button on the panel to raise the upper template to the high position. Observe whether the two travel switches above the upper template have been pressed by the lifting rod. If it is not pressed, please adjust the up and down position of the round bar until the two limit switches are pressed, and then tighten the fixing screws.
5. Click the "Enter" button to send it to the bottom of the template for positioning. Install the upper mold on the upper template.
6. Modulation adjustment. Press the green down button on the panel to lower the upper mold to a position close to the lower mold. Move the position of the lower mold, align the upper mold, and tighten the screw on both sides after adjustment. Use the same method to adjust the position of the other die.
7. Put the lower half of the blister cover into the lower mold, put the objects to be packaged, align the upper half of the blister cover or the paper card with the lower blister cover, and press the down button to lower the upper mold and press it product.
8. Mold preheating and use of temperature controller. The upper mold lifting plate is provided with heating devices. The thermostat is installed on the control panel. It is necessary to turn on the thermostat and adjust the knob to set the temperature about 10 minutes before production. At this time, the indicator light on the thermostat is on green, and when the temperature is reached, the indicator light turns red, and production can begin. The preheating temperature needs to be determined comprehensively according to the material and thickness of the welded object. Generally, the preheating of PVC material is about 60℃. Mold preheating can speed up production and increase output.
9. Shut down. Turn off the power switch on the panel first when shutting down, and turn off the main power switch after the cooling fan continues to work for 5 minutes.
Seven, machine maintenance
1. Add liquid or solid lubricating oil to each movable part regularly, and wipe off the excess oil.
2. Dust and humidity are the enemies of high-frequency machines! Therefore, it is necessary to regularly use dry high-pressure gas, dry cloth or hair dryer to clean the high-frequency barrel (especially around the electron tube), the spark board and all high-frequency channels to remove dust and dispel moisture. Generally, once a week in wet seasons, dry seasons Once a month. When the machine is shut down for several days and restarted, the above maintenance work must be done before it can be put into use. In addition, for parts that cause sparks due to dust or moisture, be sure to wipe off the smoke and dust and use a blade, emery cloth and other tools to remove the traces of sparks, otherwise it will cause more serious sparks and even damage parts.
8. Matters needing attention
1. Each time the machine is used, it must be energized and preheated for sufficient time according to the operating requirements to ensure the normal operation of the electronic tube and prolong its service life.
2. Do not directly contact the upper and lower electrodes during operation, otherwise the mold and machine parts will be damaged due to short circuit.
3. When welding, the human body is strictly prohibited from touching the electrode template and mold to avoid burns to the skin.
4. There is a high-voltage circuit in the machine, and the main power supply must be turned off for 15 minutes before maintenance and repair before opening the machine cover to ensure personal safety.
5. Because this machine uses a high-frequency circuit, it may affect the normal operation of the leakage switch. It is recommended to connect the power cord of this machine to the air switch instead of using a leakage protection switch.
Nine, common troubleshooting methods
1. After turning on the power switch on the panel, the voltmeter has no indication and the power light is off.
①The main power switch is not turned on. Turn on the main power switch first.
②The cooling fan is damaged. Replace the fan.
③The relay or diode supplying the fan is faulty.
A) The relay coil is open or the contact is damaged.
B) The diode is open.
④The 10A or 3A fuse in the case is open. After finding out the cause and troubleshooting, replace it with a fuse of the same specification.
⑤The switch is damaged or the circuit is broken. Replace the switch or eliminate the disconnection point.